Wednesday 25 June 2014

Maison Martin Margiela- (Untitled)

A few months ago, after accidentally dropping my backpack in work and therefore smashing the bottle of aftershave I had inside (Y.S.L La Nuit de la Homme), K and I decided that I needed a new scent.  It had to be unusual, I cannot stand anything manly and prefer much more delicate scents with hints of spice.  I wanted something fresh.  After lots of consideration, mostly by K running between shops and my work, we decided that (Untitled) by Maison Martin Margiela was the suitable fragrance for me.

Yesterday we purchased a small bottle of the Eau de Parfum.  M.M.M describe the scent as having "Surprising green freshness, evoking a plant bouquet (green boxwood, galbanum).  Evolves into a trail of incense and musk notes"  It certainly is unusual, however I'm sure that it will come to be a favourite in no time at all.

Beautifully packaged, I could not resist a few photographs.  I especially like the raised numbers on the cap.









Photographs by Keir